BROADER IDR COMMUNITY
Open to all.
STUDENT ORGANIZATION MEMBERSHIP
- have demonstrated interest in interdisciplinary research by contacting a member of the IDR Honor Society,
- general support/volunteering on the events and doings of the Society.
HONOR SOCIETY MEMBERSHIP
- must have completed a minimum of 12 course credit hours,
- must have a cumulative GPA that is higher than or equal to 3.7,
- have demonstrated sincere belief in the society and its mission by pursuing interdisciplinary research.
- demonstrate sincere belief in interdisciplinary research,
- provide significant contribution to the local IDR chapter.
Application for membership in the Honor Society is open during a specific application period in both the fall and spring semesters (please see ‘Application Procedures’). Membership in the Student Organization is open year around.